Here’s what you need to know
This year I was invited to teach a workshop at Holiday Cricut Craftfest, and I am SO excited to share all the details! Cricut Craftfest is an all-virtual 5 day summit for Cricut crafters to help you prepare to craft for this holiday season. So I want to make sure you get a chance to watch my workshop, and take advantage of all the other amazing workshops too!
Even though the Holiday Cricut Craftfest has ended for 2022, you can still get a replay of all 37+ workshops and over $500 of bonus content (cheat sheets, printables, SVG files, and more) with a VIP Access pass.
First, here is the general overview of the event:
- Holiday Cricut Craftfest starts on Monday, October 3, 2022 and ends on Friday, October 7, 2022.
- The event features 37+ Cricut-related workshops for ALL skill levels (including beginners)!
- If you join with a FREE ticket, then you’ll get to watch the workshops available on each day from 9am Eastern Time until 9am Eastern Time the following morning. Be sure to download the SVG files and templates that each speaker provides so you can create the project after the workshop expires.
- If you join with the VIP Access pass, then you get to watch all the workshops at anytime you want- and you have access forever! I’ll explain more about the VIP Access pass below.
- Regardless of your ticket type, be sure to join the Cricut Craftfest attendees Facebook group! There you can ask me and all the other speakers questions, meet new crafty friends, share your project photos, and be inspired by others projects. Get the link after you sign up for a ticket!
My workshop is available on Monday, October 3 if you have the free ticket, so make sure you grab a ticket if you don’t already have one and go watch it! I’m teaching you how to make Christmas wooden signs- whether they are stained or painted. Plus you get my FREE hand-lettered SVG files that I used on my signs. So make sure you download those on my speaker page (below my workshop). Grab your FREE ticket here.
If you have a full schedule this week and won’t have time to watch the workshops each day, then I would consider the VIP Access pass. You get instant access to all the workshops at the same time, and you can replay them forever with lifetime access. Not only do you get the SVGs and templates from each workshop, but you get bonus Cricut cheat sheets, printable guides, and so much more worth over $500! The sooner you buy the VIP Access pass, the cheaper it is. So don’t wait, grab your VIP Access Pass here.
I hope you’ll join me at Holiday Cricut Craftfest this year! I’m on a mission to help you kick holiday crafting overwhelm, and this summit is a great way to get the inspiration moving. See you in the Facebook group!